|In order to insure long lasting life to your
equipment we suggest the following.
- Try to limit the number of operators that use a particular
machine to the minimum amount, the fewer operators the longer
its working life.
- Regular settings checks can help insure that you are getting
the most from your machinery.
- Always check the oil levels in your machine's before use,
low oil levels can be detrimental to machine performance
- Get your machines serviced on a regular basis by a qualified
dealer. It pays to service!
- Always insure that the operator knows how to operate!
On average 50% of problems we encounter while fixing machines
are caused by people misusing machinery.
- Most important, if you have any questions, feel free to
ask us! That's what we are here for.